General terms and conditions
So that we get along well...
General terms and conditions for catering services.
Cancellations - Our guests
We appeal to our guests to take reservations as seriously as we do and, of course, hope to see you on your booked date.
Unfortunately, however, it happens again and again that reservations are not taken.
This causes high costs. A free table can easily cost us a few hundred euros. Therefore, if you are forced to cancel your event or reservation or reduce the number of people, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, no later than 48 hours in advance.
In case of no-show without having cancelled the reservation in writing in due time ("no-show"), we reserve the right to charge 28.00 Euro per person, unless we can otherwise occupy the reserved table.
In principle, we will of course make every effort to allocate unused places elsewhere.
For reservations from 10 people:
Complete cancellations up to 14 days in advance are free of charge.
In the case of cancellations at short notice, we allow ourselves to charge for the shortfall:
- 13 to 7 days before 25% of the no-show amount of Euro 28,00 per person.
- From the 6th to the 3rd day 50% of the no-show amount of Euro 28,00 per person.
- Cancellation from 2 days before the scheduled event, 100% of the no-show amount.
Changes in the number of people must be notified 48 hours in advance.
After that we are forced to charge for reserved but "empty" chairs the default amount of Euro 28,00 per person. The booked default amount is to be paid on site in cash or cashless by credit or debit card.
- We ask for your understanding that we reserve the right to change the table or room if the number of guests changes.
Prices and seasonal fluctuations
- All price markings and agreements are in Euro (EUR/€). Should prices change significantly due to seasonal fluctuations, we reserve the right to recalculate our prices accordingly.
Your wishes - Our concern
- We would like to point out that we are happy to accept room or table requests and fulfill them whenever possible. It is very important to us that you feel comfortable with us. However, we ask for your understanding that your wishes and our commitments are not binding for us. Should our reservation situation change, we reserve the right to modify your requested table or room to optimize the utilization of our restaurant.
Takeaway - Food & Drinks
Food and drinks are provided exclusively by the restaurant. Exceptions require prior agreement.
The purpose of our in-house controls and measures in accordance with the HACCP concept (hygiene protection regulation) is to prevent health effects from the consumption of food. Unfortunately, our controls and measures do not apply to food brought in (e.g. cakes). We ask for your understanding that we cannot assume any warranty for these products.
- For cakes brought along, we charge a plate fee for setting the tables and serving in the amount of 6.50 euros per person or per place setting. Also, the document "Salmonella and Allergen Risk in Cake Brought to the Event" must be completed in advance.
- For brought wine we estimate 12 euros per liter to ensure the coverage of our overhead costs.
- In the event of force majeure or other impediments beyond the control of the catering company, in particular those beyond the control of the catering company, the catering company reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in part or in full, without entitling the customer to any claims.
Losses and damages
- For damages or losses that occur during an event or its stay, the customer is liable to the full extent of his liability or public liability to the catering establishment, unless the damage is the responsibility of the catering establishment or was caused by a third party and the third party actually pays compensation, which must be proven by the customer in each case.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the service staff is required to accept payment in cash or cashless by credit or debit card.
- The agreed prices include value added tax at the applicable rate.
- Invoices from Backöfele/CHASE are payable within 14 days from the date of invoice without deduction.
Our guests - Not our guests
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any alcoholic group whose behavior we deem to jeopardize the smooth operation of our restaurant, to cancel the reservation and to issue a cancellation invoice.
- We generally do not accept bachelor parties (JGAs) as reservations.
We also reserve the right to refuse service to guests who are conspicuous by their appearance or by obviously excessive consumption of alcohol, as well as an obvious loss of control for us, to cancel the reservation and to issue a cancellation invoice.
- For this purpose, we take the liberty of requesting a billing address at the time of reservation for groups of 10 or more people.
Our terms and conditions are available on our website. By completing your reservation, you agree to all T&C. A further declaration of consent, independent of this, is not obtained.